Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Castle Miner Pc ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Laerpa Corner -> Regles de "survie" a suivre sur ce forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
winnivi

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Castle Miner Pc Répondre en citant

Castle Miner Pc > bit.ly/1sLljbw

If.you.just.bought.the.game,.be.sure.to.check.out.these.various.pages.for.more.information:.Mobs.Health.Weapons.Tools.Crafting.Menu.Please.Help!.If.you.feel.you.have.any.solid.information.regarding.anything.within.the.CastleMiner.Z.world,.please.feel.free.to.add.a.page.and.write.about.itYou...might...be...thinking...that...it's...great...to...fight...tons...of...dragons...like...the...ender...dragon...tons...fo...times...but...I...beg...to...differMultiplayer...is...impossible...to...play...without...a...server,...(not...a...terrible...thing)...which...isn't...as...easy...to...set...up...as...a...game...on...XBL34The.poll.was.created.at.18:23.on.April.11,.2013,.and.so.far.1368.people.votedRead.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Fubukilly.Noel.(.4.5.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.16.May.really.goo.dgame.Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Rust.(.0.4.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.16.May.This.game.is.so.good.it.made.me.rip.my.eyes.out8/10.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.1.of.1.people.(100%).found.this.review.helpful.bdawg3636.10.products.in.account.1.review.Recommended.4.7.hrs.on.record.Posted:.13.May.Love.this.game.but.there's.a.problem.where.it.crashes.every.30.min.or.so.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.1.of.1.people.(100%).found.this.review.helpful.1.lolkill777.45.products.in.account.7.reviews.Recommended.3.5.hrs.on.record.Posted:.20.May.XBOX.LIVE.ANYONE?!?.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.1.of.1.people.(100%).found.this.review.helpful.1.person.found.this.review.funny.MellowOnline1.182.products.in.account.42.reviews.Not.Recommended.5.3.hrs.on.record.Posted:.21.May.Product.received.for.free.Thank.you.HappyDuckFace.for.the.donationThis.is.possibly.one.of.the.hardest.reviews.I've.doneThe.information.available.to.you.here.ranges.from.weapons.and.tools.to.tactics.and.enemiesthere..isn't..anything..wrong..with..this..game..i..don't..know..why..people..are..giving..it..such..poor..reviews..i..think..its..amazingThe.game.is.beautiful,.but.that's.the.only.praise.right.thereGiven.that.I.didn't.have.$4.00.USD.at.the.time.on.steam,.I.asked.some.members.of.my.community.if.they'd.buy.it.for.me.so.I.could.stream.it.with.my.friendRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.2.of.3.people.(67%).found.this.review.helpful.1.person.found.this.review.funny.DemJY.2k16.CSGOECO.net.38.products.in.account.4.reviews.Recommended.5.6.hrs.on.record.Posted:.15.May.ing.awesome.game,.i.highly.recommend.itWith.CastleMiner.Z,.it.takes.the.lazy.route.to.combat.where.there's.no.challenge.and.just.blaze.bullets.out.on.the.dragons.and.even.though.I.fealt.triumphant.after.beting.my.1st.dragon,.it.quickly.wore.off.as.I.progressedHe...said...it...was...cheap...and...that...it...was...multiplayer.Suddenly,...I...had...an...ideamuch.better.than.minecraft.Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Most.Helpful.Reviews.In.the.past.30.days.15.of.21.people.(71%).found.this.review.helpful.GodOfKidy.31.products.in.account.6.reviews.Recommended.41.7.hrs.on.record.Posted:.3.May.great.game,.but.you.guys.should.add.traps,.turrets,.more.blocks,.beds,.tables,.chairs,.decorations.stuff,.staircases,.slabs.etc,.what.if.we.want.to.build.a.town.ingame.to.defend.from.zombies?.that'd.be.sick.if.it.happens,.and.we.need.building.to.be.a.lot.better,.add.stuff.like.i.said.1-2.lines.ago,.and.even.more,.up.to.you.guys.to.decide,.i.hope.my.suggestion.will.be.taken.Smile.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.6.of.8.people.(75%).found.this.review.helpful.Terrordome11.109.products.in.account.1.review.Recommended.2.7.hrs.on.record.Posted:.8.May.you.know.what.this.game.needsMaybe..fun..in..multiplayer..for..3-4..hours,..but..that..is..allYandaton...Feb...5,...2014...0...The...only...artistic...design...choice...this...game...has...is...not...having...anyMineCraft.had.you.go.all.over.the.place.surviving,.going.to.the.nether.and.fighting.the.Ender.DragonIn.all,.Castle.Miner.Z.get's.a.0/10.for.looking.ugly,.no.enemy.variety,.and.****.gameplay.that.would.make.an.Enderman.puke.….Expand.1.of.1.users.found.this.helpful.If.you.have.any.photos.of.CastleMiner.Z,.please.upload.themThis...game...isn't...aThis...game...is...really...fun...with...friendsDon't.buy.this.game.on.PC.unless.there.is.a.big.saleGames..CastleMiner..Warfare..CastleMiner..Z..CastleMiner..Avatar..Warfare..Avatar..Laser..Wars..2..Avatar..Connection..Avatar..Superstar..Avatar..Paintball..Avatar..Laser..Wars..Voice..Changer..360..Avatar..Snowball..Fight..Avatar..Avenue..Guitar..Tuner..360..Avatar..Aquarium..Avatar..Alarm..Clock..Audio..Diagnostics..Ask..Angela!..What...do...you...think...about...the...Wiki?...Very...Good,...Helpful...393Good,...Needs...More...Work...223Needs...a...lot...of...Work...To...Be...Complete...49Poor...(I...want...to...make...this...Wiki...better...by...editing)...27The...poll...was...created...at...00:16...on...May...17,...2012,...and...so...far...692...people...votedAnother...thing...that...makes...me...dislike...CastleMiner...Z...over...MineCraft...is...its...objectiveThe..thing..that..made..the..Ender..Dragon..boss..battle..good..in..MineCraft..was..because..you..could..only..do..that..once..in..your..playthrough..and..you..fealt..really..accomplished..and..triumphant..when..you..defeated..this..dragon..and..destroyed..all..of..it's..crystalssupersiucune...May...19,...2014...10...This...game...is...really...fun...with...friendsarmor..to..protect..from..hits.thare..could..me..many..types..of..armor..like..bullet..proof..armor..taticle..armor..and..more..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..2..of..2..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..s..79..products..in..account..7..reviews..Recommended..4.7..hrs..on..record..Posted:..17..May..I..don't..really..do..these..very..often,..but..I..felt..this..one..was..kind..of..a..must.To..make..a..relatively..long..story..shorter:..I..saw..that..a..moderator..(and..friend)..from..my..community..was..playing..this..game..(and..knowing..what..this..game..was),..so..I..asked..him..why..he..owned..itYour.main.objective.in.MineCraft.was.to.reach.The.End,.defeat.the.Ender.DragonIf...you...dislike...this...game...or...wiki...and...intend...to...do...harm...to...this...site,...then...it's...rather...best...for...you...to...leave...because...we...won't...accept...any...vulgar...editing...or...commenting...on...our...siteWhile..the..sounds..to..everything..is..good,..they're..inconsistant(Also...almost...a...pro...because...you...don't...have...to...worry...about....)-...Very...few...enemies,...just...mild...reskins...of...each.-...Very...few...weapons,...sometimes...not...even...reskinned.-...Glitchy...at...timesPlease.wait,.submitting.your.voteThe..game..is..always..laggy..andI..originally..bought..this..game..on..XBL,..and..for..a..dollar,..it..was..worth..itNow..you..might..be..thinking..that..if..it's..a..rip..off,..why..not..get..minecraftAs..me..and..my..crew..traveld..across..this..planet..whilst..being..chased..by..the..most..foul..creatures..you've..ever..seen..an..epiphany..strikes..one..of..my..crewmebers..and..whe..dig..down..towards..the..core..of..the..planet..and..whe..find..a..big..rock..wich..is..seeping..greeen..goopThe...game...has...many...types...of...the...same...weapons...and...also...have...many...melee...wepons...for...you,...and...it...is...multiplayer...so...it's...not...empty f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Laerpa Corner -> Regles de "survie" a suivre sur ce forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006